Monday, January 3, 2011

Important Ingredients

So there are a few ingredients that you may have to go out of your way to get.  I will update this list as I think of different ingredients.  I also suggest browsing the sites as tehre are other fun items available on each (stay way from the chocolate covered nuts!)

 
  • Coconut Flour and Coconut Flakes
  • Almond flour (also Walnut flour) 
    • This can be found at http://www.nuttyguys.com/ 
    • For those of you in Dutchess or Ulster County, you can pick some up at Mother Earth and probably Nature's Pavilion, but it is expensive there.
  • Coconut Oil
    • Also at Tropical Traditions, but most any supermarket now carries it.  Also, I believe it can be found for cheap on http://www.amazon.com/
  • Coconut Milk
    • The kind in the can, the carton kind has added cane sugar.  And not the reduced fat kind either!
    • This can be found at any supermarket.

1 comment:

  1. I buy almond meal from trader joe's ( 1 lb. - 4.95) I don't get there often so I buy a few at a time..

    ReplyDelete